This is B's first day of preschool. He is going with about eight kids from our neighborhood. He is loving going to preschool. He always wants to play with one of his friends before or after school. The thing I love about B is that he is such a ham! He is always making funny faces and making us and even strangers laugh. It is crazy for me to think that he will be in Kindergarten next year!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, second try. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. The second picture totally cracks me up. He's such a ham!
You are doing great on your blog! I love to be able to see what's going on in your life. Your kids get cuter all the time! I think it's fun to watch their personalities develop.
Oh my goodness look at you go!! You ar better than me! Wow can you believe you have one already in preschool. They grow up to fast! The zoo huh, looks like you had tons of fun!
Post a Comment