Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So I know that I am not very good at this blogging thing. I have so many questions! How do you make a list of other people's blog's you visit? Where do you get all of the cute backgrounds? How do you get music to play on your blog? There are many more questions. If anyone is willing, could you help me out? I don't know what I'm doing! Anywhoo, I hope you guys will stick with me while I am learning and figuring this out! We have been really busy lately! I love anytime there is a holiday coming up because there are always so many fun things to do. We have been going to Frightmares at Lagoon tons and painting lots of pumpkins that now sit on our porch. B has his first school program tomorrow night and I am so excited for it. I hope he will actually sing because he refuses to sing in front of us. I will take some pictures and post them soon.

4 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Don't worry it takes some getting used to! I love the backgrounds from butest blog on the block and pyzam. I have a link to both of them on my page. I get my music from playlist.com and you can just pick whatever music and add it to blogger and to make a list of favs go to the page that says add and arrange elements, clik on add a gadget, then add the link list. Good luck! Can't wait to see more posts!!

Kurt and Kristy said...

I meant cutest blog on the block!

Me said...

Butest blog on the block-- oh man that made me laugh!! Yeah it does take getting used to and playing around but basically what Kristy said. My cousin is trying to teach me how to design my own backgrounds but as you can see, the already made ones that other people have are way cuter than mine so I don't know why I try! Oh well. Anyway it would be a good reason to get together if you get really stuck I could help you... :)

Lindsay said...

I second the recommendation for playlist.com. It took a few minutes for me to figure out where to post it but it worked. I haven't really gotten into the blog backgrounds but there are some cute ones out there. Hang in there!