
This is B and E at Halloween. If you couldn't guess, B is Scooby Doo and E is a Ballerina.
This is me right before I got induced with E. I forget how HUGE I am when I am pregnant.!

This was the cutest thing! If you know B and E, you know that they fight almost constantly when they are together. They do occasionally have sweet moments together and this was one. I got out of the shower and saw B sitting in the living room reading E books. They did it for a good 20 minutes without fighting or bugging each other. What a miracle :)
This was B's first Christmas. He was six months old. He and M both look a little funny, but you can see both of their dimples. Oh, How I love their dimples!!!! I also kind of miss B's red hair. It was sooo cute!
2 comments:
I love random picture posts! B and E look so cute in their costumes! Any thoughts as to what they are going to dress up as this year? If you would like any help, I'll be home for a couple of weeks in August. Just a thought :)
I like random pictures too! I like those sweet moments with my kids too when they actually get along, oh my heck they also fight constantly I get so sick of saying "BE NICE TO EACH OTHER!" I wonder if it'll get better. Me and Neil get along now I guess :)
Post a Comment