Saturday, July 4, 2009

What kids do when they are bored or unsupervised


It's probably hard to see in this picture, but while E was in quiet time she decided to re-decorate her nightstand.  She also thought that her dresser, wall, books, and some clothes needed decorating, too.  Yeah, the medium she used was permanent marker.  Needless to say she got in big trouble.  Most of it did not come off, even with magic eraser.  It was everywhere!




I let B and E play while I am in the shower.  When I got out I yelled down to them to see if they were doing OK.  There was no answer so I went downstairs to see.  They had dumped out all of their toys in the living room and a Costco size bag of Craisins.  They did learn a good lesson, though.  If you don't want to pick up, don't dump everything out!!
Good thing they are cute!! 





No comments: