Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes

I told B I would help him figure out how to work a toy after I got E in her carseat. He said "I figured it out mom. I read the constructions."

I was writing through facebook to a friend. E asked what I was doing. I told her I was talking to a friend on the computer. E looked at me seriously and said "Computers don't talk, Mom."

I was talking to M about a doll E had just gotten for her birthday. It was really cute and had pink hair. I held it up to M and asked him who he thought it looked like. He said it looked like his niece M. B said "M had pink hair when she was a baby?!?"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kids are the BEST!!! I love there little minds they are so SMART!!!