
A dress/smock for E. I was pretty proud of myself because I made this without a pattern. Nice silly face, huh?
Hair clips. I am not sure that I really have a future in this, but it did fill my creative quota.

I made this quilt for B's kindergarten teacher. She was diagnosed with cancer again this year after having breast cancer last year. This was her Christmas present. B was really proud to give her this for Christmas.
For anyone who sews, do you have any ideas for things to make for boys? B kind of feels left out because I never make anything for him. There really just isn't anything to make for boys that isn't fru-fru or 80's looking. Oh well. I guess he'll just have to deal with it.
3 comments:
I LOVE that dress! Do you have a pattern? I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and Kylie loves to wear dresses! And a fun thing for boys is a superhero cape. I have been wanting to make some for my kids and I know there are a ton of different patterns online! Good luck! Very cute projects!!
If you like to knit then hats are always good for little boys! E's dress is SO cute, Erin! You have a real knack for being creative! :)
WOW!! You are really talented. I wish I could sew. So does my husband. I am so not domestic. I need to come take a few lessons from you. I love all 3 projects!!
Post a Comment