Monday, June 21, 2010

B's 6th Birthday

Holy Cow! B is 6! I am not sure how that happened so quick! Here are some of the weeks festivities:


Every year I make my kids a cake for their b-day. B wanted Spongebob. I was pretty proud of this cake. It would have looked a little less squatty if I would have had one or two more layers of cake but I ran out of time and cake mix so this is what we got!
B giving the cake a good stare. He is so silly!
B getting a zoobie pet from E. He really wanted one. It's a pillow that can unzip and has a blanket inside. It will be nice for traveling.
B with his friends at his party. He is in the back with a cupcake in his face. His party was at 3 Little Monkeys. I would highly recommend having a party there. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Me said...

Wow he is 6! And I can't believe you would make a squatty Spongebob cake. How dare you. You should have stuck with rice krispy treats like I did for Carter....... ha ha I wish I could make COOL CAKES!!!!!!!