Thursday, January 13, 2011

Maui Wowee

M surprised me this Christmas with a trip to Maui. Isn't he the best husband?!? We went there on our honeymoon and on our one year anniversary but it was miserable because I was pregnant with B. On our first Anniversary, not our honeymoon. :)

This was a medium size shaved ice!

The waves from Kapalua Bay. I was trying to take a picture of a turtle but obviously didn't succeed.
We did the "Road to Hana" for our first time. It was pretty cool! We went to a black sand beach.
Self portrait. This was by a waterfall we saw on the road to Hana.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!! What a great hubby you have! I've only been to Maui once but it was amazing. I miss it! So glad you guys had a nice get-away.

The Christensen's said...

You are so cute!! I loved your pictures and am soooooo jealous. I don't think i will ever get there!! Did I mention how cute you are I love your hair!

Ashli said...

Very jealous! I wish I was there :)
Hi...it's Ashli (Brady) Zeigler. I found your blog on the Davis High blog. It's fun to check in and see how you are doing. You and your family look adorable. I love your short hair. Very cute!

suzy said...

I loved the road to Hana! Alan and I did it about three years ago. I told Alan while I was there that I needed to know when he was going to bring me back or I could not go home. We have yet to return, but I am not giving up hope. I am glad you had a great time.