We have all been praying for a baby. I feel like our prayers have finally been answered. Who knows better than God when the perfect addition will come.
I am feeling yucky of course but just so happy to be having a baby!! I always had a feeling that I would have twins when I got pregnant so I was pleasantly surprised when the ultrasound showed just one baby! Thanks to everyone who kept us in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully everything goes just a smoothly as it did with B and E.
3 comments:
I am SO excited, Erin!!!! I must be cause I gotta tell you I had a totally weird dream about you last night, you were pregnant and you could take your baby out of your stomach and put it back in whenever you wanted... WEIRD!!! Anyway WAHOO!!
Awesome news--congrats! We are really happy for you guys!
YEAH CONGRATS!!!! I missed your face book post and I just never get on the computer that much any more but Im so EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment