Hi friend! It's been a long time. I found your blog through Erika Gomm. Looks like life has treated you well! You have a cute family. Where do you guys live now? So cool to see pics of you at Disneyland. We live in California and are going there next week with our daughter. SO exicted! ~Sarah Moon (Huebner) If you want to keep in touch, email me at moon88sar@gmail.com
My blog is private, but I will send you an invite! Good to see you! (in pictures :))
I love being a stay at home mom to my three kids B, E and Baby B. They keep me very busy. M and I have been married for 9 years and love where we are at in life. We love to travel!!
2 comments:
Hi friend! It's been a long time. I found your blog through Erika Gomm. Looks like life has treated you well! You have a cute family. Where do you guys live now?
So cool to see pics of you at Disneyland. We live in California and are going there next week with our daughter. SO exicted! ~Sarah Moon (Huebner)
If you want to keep in touch, email me at moon88sar@gmail.com
My blog is private, but I will send you an invite! Good to see you! (in pictures :))
I love seeing B and E grow up! It's hard to believe it's been almost a year! I love your short hair, it's so cute!
Post a Comment