Monday, July 13, 2009

A TAG

49 Things Tag FILL IT OUT! Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?  I love blue cheese
2. Your Favorite Shoes? Flip flops
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Your favorite song? All the songs from Wicked
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, no big deal
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I will only eat Nathans or Hebrew national
7. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? I could probably do a few but that's it!
10. Are you afraid of flying?  Not really unless we are without the kids.  Then I am a little more nervous
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? sewing and eating good food
13. Animals: love them or hate them? Love some animals
14. Do you have ADD? No, although I tend to be a little forgetful
15. What do you hate about yourself? My insecurities
16. What is your middle name? Linsey
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish E was feeling better.  I wonder how Jeff is doing today.  Is it bad that I am letting my kids watch TV while I am doing this>
18. What's your favorite number? 14
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi
20. Current worry right now? sending B to kindergarten in August
21. Current hate right now? That E is sick
22. Favorite place to be? on vacation
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We went to bed early because we had to get up at 5 AM to catch a flight the next day.
24. Where would you like to go? Amsterdam and Italy
25. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know! 
26. Do you own slippers? Yes
27. What shirt are you wearing?  gray one
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never had them, but I don't think I would like them
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? blue, brown, and pink
31. Would you be a pirate? No, I would get sea sick
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't do that anymore
33. Favorite girl's name? Rosalee
34. Favorite boy's name? I don't want anyone stealing it, but I love the name Benson
35. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets on these sweats
36. Last thing that made you laugh? When I scared B while he was in quiet time.  He jumped and screamed.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Yellow sheets
38. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken ankle
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
40. Who is your loudest friend? Angie Martinez.  Love you Ang!
41. How many dogs do you have? 2, sort of.
42. Does someone have a crush on you? M definetely does
43. Favorite Book? The work and the Glory series
44. Partying hard or Laying low? laying low
45. What is your favorite candy? There are sooo many I don't think I could choose.  I have a serious sweet tooth
46. Favorite Sports team? Utah Utes and Boston Red Sox
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Dang, E feels hot
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? I was working for his brother as a dental assistant and he came in to get his teeth cleaned and asked his bro. for my number.  The rest is history.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those were pretty funny! One of my favorite memories with you was when we went on the quest to find Hard Candy nail polish. Although the rootbeer ice cream crash at A&W was pretty funny too.