Here we are with the birthday cake I made her. I felt a little out of practice with the fondant, but it was fun to make anyway. I call the cake "The Barbie Belle of the Ball"

Here she is dressed up in a Tinkerbelle costume that Uncle M and Aunt M's family gave her. She loves to dress up.
This was at her birthday party with M's side of the family. She had a Disney Princess cake. Yes, she was eating a sucker as she was waiting for cake and ice cream. It was her birthday, right?
She loved opening up all the presents. She even let B help when he asked to. She really is a sweetheart inside all the spunky exterior!!
3 comments:
Its so sad how fast they grow but so much fun at the same time!!! you have such CUTE kids!!!!
They are both so cute! I can't believe they are so old now. You did a great job with the cake. I would not have guessed you felt out of practice with fondant. It looked great!
oh my goodness she is getting so big!! I love this watching my friends kids grow up. I will get back to you asap about lunch. Sorry it is taking so long!
Post a Comment