Friday, October 16, 2009

My New Obsession!

I have found a new love. Don't worry I haven't abandoned Mike (too much). I Love SEWING! Who would have guessed it, huh?!? It is a good creative outlet. I feel am learning something new! There are so many stinking cute fabrics out there, I hardly can contain myself!! Here is my latest project: matching skirts for E and her two cousins that are all four months apart in age.




A picture of E twirling.

3 comments:

Me said...

I can't believe you sewed that skirt it is stinking cute!!! Sewing is one thing I've never tried... I wonder if I'd like it... or be good at it. Maybe someday!

Lindsay said...

Those outfits are SO cute! I love your choice of fabrics. Way to go Erin!

Smith Family said...

You did great!!! I am so impressed. I was wondering what the end result would be since I saw them cut out. You'll have to let me know how B's blanket turns out.