
Here is E as beautiful Princess Aurora. Although if you had asked her what she wanted to be she would have said a "a bunny and I will say honk, honk" I have no clue where she got that.

Here is B. He was Bumblebee the Transformer. When people would ask what he was going to be he would say bumblebee and I think they all pictured him dressed as a bee.

A picture of my three favorite people! B chose the "moosetash" and eyebrows for M.
Here are the two pumpkins that I carved. The kids helped me paint the Jack Skelllington one. We have been loving that movie at our house! We were in Disneyland a few days before Halloween and they had a cool fireworks show with Nightmare Before Christmas characters and Music. Way fun!
1 comment:
The kids and the pumpkins looked great! It looks like a fun time was had by all ;)
Post a Comment