
Handsome B. He is 5 1/2. Doesn't he look so big?!? Is he that big?!?

The epitome of "saying cheese", E is 3 and fully potty trained!! Yay!! Don't you love her curls? Au natural.

Our sweet family. This is the one where we all look at least OK. Some of the others are just plain funny because of all the faces that we're pulling as we try to look natural.
5 comments:
CUTE family pictures!!!! You have some really CUTE kids!!! and its CRAZY how fast they grow!!! and yeah on the potty training!!!
You guys look great! I can't believe how fast the kids have grown up. Where were the pictures taken? It almost looks like you coordinated everyone's outfits to compliment the setting (or vice versa.)
I think they look great!! Your always so critical of your own pictures but they look awesome!!
Way cute Erin!!! WHAT I can't believe you ahve a 5 1/2 yr old what the heck. So so so cute, I love your little girl's curls too. Erin we need to get together soon it's been tooooooo long.
Bradley can't smile "normally" for the life of him! I have so many ruined pictures because he just can't seem to smile naturally on que. It's frustrating...anyway...you guys are so darn cute! I love your pictures! The kids are adorable! I hope you're having a happy holiday so far :)
Post a Comment