Here is a recap of our Christmas in a few pictures:
This is how E ended her Christmas day. She fell asleep at 5:30 PM! Too much excitement, I guess.
Nothing like the excitement of a child, huh? This was their reaction to getting a gumball machine. Thanks Heidi's kids!
Here they are in their cute matching PJ's. They are holding Christmas books because one of our traditions it to wrap up lots of Christmas books and after Thanksgiving letting the kids each take turns unwrapping the book to read each night.

Here are the kids with some of their cousins acting out the Nativity. E was Mary this year and B was the inn keeper. You can't really see his face, though.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
What fun pictures!!! It looks like you had a great time celebrating Christmas. Wish we could have shared in some of the celebration, maybe next year. Your kids are too cute! What fun ages. Autumn sure loves the gift from Erica. She was having fun wearing the scarf around all morning until I had her take it off to clean the bathroom. Thank you!
I love the matching pajamas! I still can't believe how grown up your kids are! I'm glad you all had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment