Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a really fun Easter this year!! The kids got to have three Easter egg hunts. The first one was at my house with all of the family on my side. It was a little bit crazy but so much fun!




Here is B and E looking at their Easter baskets on Sunday morning. They had dyed some eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide and he did a really good job of hiding them!

I didn't take any pictures of them doing and Easter egg hunt at Grandma K's (because their Grandpa A freaks out if there is a camera around) but they got soooo much candy! I guess that means that they will be sharing with Momma! Lucky me! I think Easter candy is the best.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

How fun! We had a great weekend with you. Thanks for letting us do the Easter egg hunt at your house. Your kids are getting so big and so much fun!

The Christensen's said...

What cute easter baskets!! And what a fun weekend. You kids have gotten so big since the last time I saw them and they are adorable!