Thursday, April 1, 2010

Seriously?!?

I know that it is April Fool's Day today, but this is not a joke, because I have the pictures to prove it. Last week E hurt her hand. I took her to the Dr. the next day and he didn't see an obvious break, but he decided to put her in a splint and take take more X-rays after a week. He still couldn't see an obvious fracture, but because of some other issues he decided to put her in a permanent cast. She chose Pink of course. She will be in it for 3 weeks.





While E was at the Dr., B was "pillow surfing" across a hardwood floor at my sis-in-laws and hit his face on the floor. He has a massive swollen lip and a red cheek. He doesn't want to go to school tomorrow because he's embarrassed, but I think I've talked him into going because they are doing an Easter egg hunt tomorrow.


Thank goodness we don't have serious injuries like this all the time!!

No comments: