Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Latest Projects

Here are the sewing projects I have been working on lately:



I bought a plain t-shirt from Target for 9 bucks and felt like it needed a little something. So out of some scraps of a dress I am going to make for Erica I made a few "yo-yo's". I think it turned out pretty cute.


I bought this pattern from a lady on Etsy. It is from a Utah designer who I just love. It was my first project doing shirring. I've always been a little intimidated by anything that has shirring, but it was surprisingly easy!

4 comments:

Megan and Brian Askew said...

So cute! When I have kids, will you sew all of their clothes?

Lindsay said...

Those are really cute! I love the patterns you put together. They are kind of unexpected but they totally work!

Me said...

Are you even speaking English? Shirring??? Wow you are too talented for me. I wish I could make cute things!!!!

Herget Family said...

Anytime you want to accidentaly make the wrong size again I sure would love more sent my way.